did you know?
the equivalent of one garbage truck of textiles is burned or landfilled every second! *
your next dog bed can help. really!
option 1: stuff a brand new bed
re-cover your old dog bed or use pillows, blankets, etc. from around your home to create a sustainable dog bed that also comforts your dog.
- keeps items out of the landfill
- this bed will smell like you, which is comforting for your dog
- everything is machine washable, including the stuffing
this bed creates 85% less CO2 emissions than a polyfil or foam dog bed.
option 2: choose wool filling
polyfil and memory foam are not earth-friendly, and yet they fill the majority of cheap, pre-stuffed dog beds on the market. our wool is biodegradable!
- regulates temperature, so your dog doesn't get too hot or cold
- 100% all natural and anti-microbial
- wool lasts a lifetime, but it's also biodegradable if discarded
this bed creates 63% less CO2 emissions than a polyfil or foam dog bed.
don't just take our word
read reviews from our tail-waggin’ customers
molly mutt dog beds
starting at $35
call us weekdays from 9-4
use the chat box at the
bottom of your screen